Jan 6, 2014
1) What\'s your name?
2) How long have you prepared your visa interview?
3) Where are you from? Where is your hometown?
4) Have you ever been to nations aside of China? Have you ever gone abroad?
5) What's your favorite food?
6) How old are you?
7) How long have you been in XXX city?
8) What's your hobby? What do you do in your spare time?
9) Where is your HUKOU(户口)?
10) Which is your favorite restaurant (cafe)?
11) Where do you live? Where will you live?
12) Do you have a cup of coffee every morning？
13) What kind of computer do you have?
14) What is your favorite color?
1) What is your favorite pet? Why?
2) What\'s your best/worst quality.
3) Why did you live in XXX city?
4) Who do you think is the best president of the US?
5) Do you think who the greatest leader in the world is? Why?
1) Do you want your wife to go with you?
2) Do you have any relatives in the United States?
3) What do your parents do?
4) Have you any relatives in US?
5) Do you have sisters or brothers?
6) What is your favorite American movie?
7) Do you have a girlfriend? Where is she? Are you sure your gf will keep
8）Lation with you during your graduate study?
1) What’s your purpose /what will you do in USA?
2) What is your purpose for the visa?
3) What do you intend to do in the US?
1) Are you going to study in USA?
2) How long will you study in USA?
3) Why do you want to study in USA?
4) Why do you want go to the United States for further study? (if the accent is on \"United States\")
5) Many universities in the China offer first--rate graduate programs in xxx. Why do you want to go to the USA for graduate study?
6) When are you going to enter US?
1) How do you know this University?
2) Why do you choose this University?
3) How many institutions have you applied, and who are they? Any other school admits you?
4) Why did you choose Xxx University? How much do you know about the university?
5) Do you know which school is the best in your major? What else?
6) Is xxx the first university to give you the offer?
1) What will you study in the United States?
2) What do you want to study in USA?
3) Why do you want to study the major in the US?
4) What is your ultimate academic goal?
5) What will you study in this major? What courses?
6) What's the difference between your major now and the major in USA?
7) Why do you change your major?
1) Why do you want to pursue a master's /doctoral degree?
2) Why do you think it is time for you to pursue master's/doctoral degree now?
1) If you say you will be a teacher in the future, what will you teach?
2) What kind of works you will do for this assistantship? What's your duty as a TA/RA?
Teaching Assistantship (TA)，A form of financial aid awarded to graduate students to help support their education. Teaching assistantships usually provide the graduate student with a waiver of all or part of tuition, plus a small stipend for living expenses. As the name implies, a TA is required to perform teaching-related duties.
Research Assistantship (RA)，A form of financial aid awarded to graduate students to help support their education. Research assistantships usually provide the graduate student with a waiver of all or part of tuition, plus a small stipend for living expenses. As the name implies, an RA is required to perform research duties. Sometimes these duties are strongly tied to the student’s eventual thesis topic.
3) What will you teach?
4) Who is your advisor?
5) What will you do if you cannot find a position in the big companies/ Xxx University?
1) What is your major? In what aspect of your major will you study? What is your favorite subject? Can it be used to military utilities?
2) When/where did you get your BS/MS?
3) What is your academic background?
4) Why do you like your major?
5) What is the difficult class do you have?
6) What institution did you attend and what was your major?
7) What does your major mean?
8) Can you give an example of your topic that is applied in our living?
9) Is your transcript original?
10) 课程概述. Can you talk something about the course XXX?
11) What is your dissertation about? What is your specific research of your undergraduate paper?
12) What have you done in your research?
13) Are you a top student in your school? What about your ranking in your class?
1) How long have you prepared for GRE? Did you cheat?
2) When did you join the T/G test?
3) What score did you get in T/G test?
4) How did you take GRE?
1) Have you any scholarship?
2) Why do you receive financial aid from this University?
3) How much do you expect you will have to spend each year in the United States?
4) How do you support yourself during your studies in the United States?
5) Do you plan to seek financial support in the US?
6) Who will be your sponsor? How much is his annals income and what will be the amount you will receive annually? Do you have a bank deposit certification?
7) Have you any bank deposit?
8) Can you tell me which assistantship they give you? TA or RA.
9) Your assistantship is for one year, then how about the following years?
1) What is your plan? What will you do after graduation? Why? What kind of job can you find in the future?
2) Give me three reasons that you will come back to China?
3) Can you explain why 90% Chinese students didn't come back?
4) Do you plan to seek employment in the US after you have completed your studies?
5) What is your dream?
6) You can also make more of this kind of money in US, why don't you want to earn more? Why you come back to China instead of finding a job in America?
7) Will you come back to this company after graduation?
1) What is the thing you like best in America, or the thing you like best in China?
2) Then what is the thing you don't like most in China?
3) What do you think is the best/worst thing of the U.S?